Developed with Details in Mind
Authored by seasoned construction professionals, UDA Construction Specifications provide detailed definitions of construction methods, materials and finishes that should be included with every construction contract to fully define the scope of your agreement and reduce misunderstandings between contractors, owners, buyers and building officials. Packed with over 300 categories based on the CSI MasterFormat, UDA Construction Specifications make it easy to ensure clear communication with your customers, suppliers, and subcontractors.
Define Projects with Clarity and Accuracy and leave no questions unanswered when you take advantage of UDA Construction Specifications. Packed with over 300 Categories of detailed construction specifications,
UDA Construction Specifications give you the power to quickly define methods, materials, and finishes for every facet of your residential or light commercial project.
Designed for Real World Construction using the CSI Masterformat
UDA Construction Specifications give you
the tools to easily create professional quality specifications without
spending hours wading through 100's of categories of nonapplicable options.
For convenience, we have assigned classification codes that correspond,
whenever possible, with the section headings and numbering system of the
Construction Specifications Institute's Masterformat. UDA Construction Specifications
also include tables which can be filled-in to reference specific plan and
finish schedule notes, (such as window or door types) to tie your contracts,
specifications and construction plans together.
Step 1. Purchase and Download Immediately
Get started today by downloading Construction Specifications immediately.
Step 2. Open in Microsoft Word
Open in Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor. No new programs to learn.
Step 3. Customize and Save your Documents
Customize your document (names, addresses, contract amounts), save and print.
- Preview a Complete list of Construction Specifications
- General Requirements and Scope of Work
- Sitework, Irrigation, Landscaping, Concrete
- Footings, Foundations, Masonry, Brick Veneer
- Stone Veneer, Structural Metal, Joists, Railings
- Carpentry, Subfloors, Sheathing, Trim, Waterproofing
- Insulation, Roofing, Siding, Doors, Windows, Hardware
- Skylights, Finishes, Flooring, Painting, Specialties
- Accessories, Hardware, Equipment, Appliances, Cabinetry
- Specialty Construction, Pools, Mechanical, Plumbing
- HVAC, Electrical, Lighting, Fixtures
Download Sample Specifications
Requires Acrobat Reader
UDA Construction Specifications Sample - Concrete
(PDF: 364 KB / 5 pages)
With UDA Construction Specifications, you can:
- Protect your bottom line with comprehensive construction specifications to ensure that your estimate covers the entire scope of the project.
- Effortlessly define methods, materials, and finishes to ensure that the project is completed according to your standards and expectations.
- Establish complete agreement and project understanding with your clients, vendors, and subcontractors with clear and accurate specifications.
- Start with templates for Residential or Property Development and customize to fit your project needs.
- Preview, edit, and customize construction specifications directly in Microsoft Word or other word processors.
- Create templates to reuse specification sets for each project type.
- Choose between the CSI MasterFormat 16 Division or the CSI MasterFormat 50 Division format to produce detailed construction specifications for each of your projects.
Fully Editable Specifications without Reuse License Fees
UDA Construction Specifications are fully editable word processing documents that can
easily be customized to meet your specific project needs or client concerns. Additionally, by not limiting the number of times a UDA Specification
or Form can be used or printed, these documents can grow and change with your business for years to come, providing the essential components neccessary
for successful project management.
Additional Products that include UDA Construction Specifications:
Individual Bundles and Construction Contract Packages
UDA now offers 34 popular Contract Bundles as well as a complete Contract Templates package of 135 construction contracts and forms. Available for purchase and immediate download, these files can be fully customized using any word processor such as Microsoft Word, Works, or WordPerfect. Contract Bundles range from $9.95 - $23.95, and the complete Contract Templates package is available for only $79.99.
Making Integration Work for You
Implement UDA Construction Specifications as part of the complete ConstructionSuite system, and take control of project management with advanced construction Estimating software, critical-path Scheduling, dynamic QuickBooks Integration, and a comprehensive library of professional Contracts, Forms, and Templates.
Not all products include every feature described above. Refer to the Compare Specifications Products web page to view a comprehensive list of features included in each product. Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and QuickBooks are not included with Contract Templates or ConstructionSuite. ConstructionSuite and ConstructionNet are trademarks of UDA Technologies, Inc. RS Means, RSMeans, and MeansData™ Costbooks are trademarks of Reed Construction Data.